Scholarships & Grants
Annually the Arizona 4-H Youth Foundation provides thousands of dollars in college scholarships to 4-H members and alumni. These scholarships provide relief from the ever-growing cost of a higher education. Our Scholarship Committee is comprised of a well-rounded group of individuals with 4-H history, education, business experience and a "give back to the community" spirit. Applicants are rated by the Scholarship Committee on financial need, ability, aptitude, grades, references, 4-H history & involvement along with completeness of applications meeting the criteria for the specific scholarships.
Continue your education in Agriculture and Life Sciences at the University of Arizona.
Use the skills you’ve gained through 4-H to build a fulfilling career. The University of Arizona College of Agriculture and Life Sciences has 16 majors focused on business and commerce, health professions, helping professions, science and technology, sustainability, and traditional agriculture. Learn more at https://cals.arizona.edu/stu
Please Note: the deadline to submit the 2020 scholarship packet is to be determined by each student's respective county. County deadlines may vary, so be sure to check on your county due dates. The scholarship packet must first be approved and signed by the county 4-H Extension agent, who will then submit it to the Arizona 4-H Youth Foundation Office, date yet to be decided. Please contact your local county agent for more information, or call the 4-H Foundation Office.
In consultation with University of Arizona Cooperative Extension(UACE) employees the Arizona 4-H Youth Foundation seeks financial support to implement Arizona 4-H programs.
- Steps for RFP Process
- AZ 4-H Youth Foundation receives financial support.
- AZ 4-H Youth Foundation staff prepares an RFP.
- AZ 4-H Youth Foundation staff posts RFP on the website.
- UACE staff submit an application for the RFP, and consults with Grants and Contracting Office.
- AZ 4-H Youth Foundation and representative with Grants and Contracting/UACE staff negotiate signed agreement.
- UACE staff complete the program.
- UACE staff submits a report to AZ 4-H Youth Foundation at the completion of the project.