Gila County 4-H
4-H gives youth that extra edge for life success by offering numerous opportunities to develop leadership, responsibility, citizenship and other life skills. 4-H helps develop competent, caring and actively engaged citizens who strengthen Arizona communities.
Getting started as a youth 4-H member
- Decide on a project.
- Review details of local 4-H Projects throughout Gila County.
- Contact 4-H Project Leaders if you have questions or need clarification about meeting days, times and projects.
- Once you decide on the best 4-H project(s) for you, enroll as a 4-H member online at: Enroll in ZSuites.
Becoming a 4-H Volunteer
- Visit the Become a 4-H Volunteer in Arizona website. Gila County 4-H uses the application you can download under Step 1: Make an application.
- Email the completed application to Renee Carstens email@example.com. Wait for staff to contact you prior to proceeding to the next steps in the process.
Check out the new Curriculum Library!
The Curriculum Library provides Gila County teachers, community groups and other youth-focused organizations access to grab-and-go curriculum kits covering topics such as science, agriculture, civic engagement and much more!
Contact Toni DeAnda-Solberg at firstname.lastname@example.org about reserving your kit.