Report an Incident
Are you a current volunteer with the Arizona Cooperative Extension and need to report an incident?
Whether it's an accident, injury, conflict, or complaint, we encourage you to report it as soon as possible to ensure the safety and well being of all volunteers, staff, and public.
Types of Incidents to Report:
- Volunteer injury while on duty
- Conflicts among volunteers
- Conflicts concerning volunteers and staff
- Ethics violation concerns
- Safety violation concerns
- Vehicular accident while on duty
All incident reports are anonymous, but you will have an option to provide contact information for further engagement with the Office of Volunteer Systems at Cooperative Extension if you wish.
Are you a volunteer and looking for additional support relating to your experience with Arizona Cooperative Extension? Please contact: Jessica Montgomery