Leadership | 4-H Project Resources & Curriculum
Understand roles, attitudes, tasks and functions necessary for effective leadership
At the club level, youth participate in program planning, development, and implementation; Help recruit, train, and mentor new members and leaders to continue their service
Expected to demonstrate leadership beyond the club level
Strengthen local 4-H units in leadership responsibility and encourage other youth
Opportunities for leadership abound in Arizona 4-H! There are many ambassador programs and clubs throughout the state including:
- The State 4-H Ambassador Program, which provides 4-H teen leaders with the opportunity to advocate for 4-H youth, represent Arizona 4-H, and develop as generational leaders.
- Healthy Living Ambassador clubs in Pima County and Santa Cruz County.
- STEM Ambassadors
- 4-H Tech Changemakers
- National 4-H Leadership Curriculum
- 4-H Teen Leadership Guide from Michigan State University
- Compilation of 4-H Teen Leadership Activities from Virginia Cooperative Extension
Updated: April 2022