Cloverbuds are the youngest youth, aged 5-7, served by 4-H clubs. Cloverbuds engage in a variety of developmentally appropriate activities, exploring aspects of many different 4-H project areas in a non-competitive space. Please see the state guidelines for more information on starting a Cloverbuds group and enrolling youth.
- To enroll a youth in a 4-H Cloverbuds club in your area, please see the locations page for a list of county and tribal offices. Each office's webpage will have a map of the clubs available in your area.
- University of Arizona Cooperative Extension's 4-H Insect Discovery lessons and activities page
- Cloverbud Activity Book from University of Nebraska Extension
- Cloverbud Activity Book from University of Michigan Extension
- Cloverbud Leader's Guide from University of Minnesota Extension