Pima County 4-H
University of Arizona Cooperative Extension
Getting Started as 4-H Member
- Decide on a project.
- Find a club on the map below that offers the project you are interested in.
- Contact the club. Contact the club you are interested in and let them know you would like to join.
- You will need to pay your $20 program fee to the club leader or online when enrolling and fill out any paperwork they may have for their club.
- After you have contacted a club, you must also enroll online at: Enroll in ZingBooks.
Getting Started as a 4-H Volunteer
- Complete a Potential Volunteer Application Packet
- Once your potential 4-H volunteer form is complete, please email a signed copy to 4-H Agent, Kalee Hunter at email@example.com
- Once your form has been processed, you will be contacted by the Pima County 4-H Office.
- For further information on the full steps to becoming a volunteer visit: https://extension.arizona.edu/become-4-h-volunteer