Pima County 4-H
Welcome to the Pima County 4-H Website! 4-H is America's oldest youth development organization that strives to give youth opportunities to learn vital life skills through hands-on learning experiences and research-based curriculum. 4-Her's learn to use their Head, Heart, Hands, and Health to make the world a better place. 4-H believes that by providing a place where kids can gain Belonging, Independence, Generosity, and Mastery, youth can truly make the best, better!. 4-H provides numerous opportunities to develop leadership, responsibility, citizenship and other life skills. Through our research-based curriculum and university ties, 4-H opens a world of possibilities to youth and their parents who want to explore their interests — from aerospace to gardening to dog care to robotics to horse to any project you can imagine.
Pima County 4-H Offers a wide array of programs from STEM-oriented livestock husbandry projects in our Community 4-H Club Program to teaching young people about healthy living and connecting them to our food source at Tucson Village Farm! Are you interested in learning more about caring for pollinators in our Bee-Keeping Project, or would you like to learn more about sustainable renewable energy in our Solar Clovers Project? Maybe you have always wanted to learn about raising rabbits or milking dairy goats, or even screen-printing t-shirts!?
Whatever it is you are interested in, there is a place for you within the Pima County 4-H Family!
Helpful 4-H Links
- 2018 Pima County Fair Packet
- 2018 4-H Scholarship Packet for Pima County
- 2018 Pima County 4-H and FFA Premium book
- 2018 Pima County Entry Forms
- March Edition: Pima County 4-H Green Sheets
- Decide on a project.
- Find a club a club on the map below.
- Contact the club. Contact the club you are interested in and let them know you would like to join. You will need to pay your program fee to the club leader and fill out any paperwork they may have for their club.
- After you have contacted a club, you must also enroll online at: Enroll in 4Honline.