Pima County 4-H
University of Arizona Cooperative Extension
Getting Started as 4-H Member
- Decide on a project.
- Find a club on the map below.
- Contact the club. Contact the club you are interested in and let them know you would like to join. You will need to pay your $20 program fee to the club leader and fill out any paperwork they may have for their club.
- After you have contacted a club, you must also enroll online at: Enroll in ZingBooks.
Getting Started as a 4-H Volunteer
- Complete a Potential Volunteer Application Packet
- Once your potential 4-H volunteer form is complete, please email a signed copy to 4-H Assistant in Extension, Monique Talamantes at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your form has been processed, you will be contacted by the Pima County 4-H Office.