- Citrus Kohlrabi Salad (PDF) YouTube
- Delightful Carrot Salad (PDF)
- Fresh Mint and Fennel Frond Tea (PDF)
- Kale and Cranberry Stir-Fry (PDF)
- Marinated Carrots (PDF)
- Orange Glazed Radishes and Spinach (PDF) YouTube
- Spring/Summer Herb Dressing (PDF)
- Warm Kale and Apple Salad (PDF)
- Winter Salad (PDF)
- 4 Steps Roasted Vegetables YouTube
The Yavapai County Cooperative Extension provides nutrition education to families and individuals in Yavapai County.
- We work primarily with young children, their parents/caregivers and seniors through classroom and garden-based education.
- We strive to connect our community with where their food comes from.
- We work to support the local food system by increasing knowledge and awareness about farmers' markets, gardening, and food production and to improve access to fresh produce.
- We offer classes about preparing healthy meals, planning meals on a budget, making healthy choices and more.
- Our work includes serving those eligible under the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly the Food Stamp Program) by delivering nutrition education curriculum, events, and activities.