Getting Children Ready to Read Parent Workshop
Not sure where to start when introducing your kids to books? Join us for an online six-part series of interactive activities that will show you fun ways to introduce your children to new words, letters and books!
- Dates: 6/7, 6/14, 6/21, 6/28, 7/5 and 7/12/2022.
- Time: Tuesdays from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm (MDT) / 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm (AZ)
- Register: Contact Cotillion Sneddy (928) 245-8845 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the Get Ready to Read Parent Multi-Session Workshop on Tuesdays over Zoom(link is external). No password needed.
- Questions? Contact: Cotillion Sneddy (928) 245-8845 email@example.com.
Want to get an idea for what you will be learning? Check out our Quick Tips video series and getting ready to read handouts available as part of the Baby College 101: Courses for Ałchíní Yázhí program.