Yavapai Master Gardener FAQs
- When is the next Master Gardener class?
Here is a link to information on classes in Yavapai County; you may request to be put on distribution for an application for next year’s class. https://extension.arizona.edu/master-gardener-volunteer-training-yavapai-county
- If I’m a Master in another state or in another county in Arizona, do I need to take the Master Gardener class in Yavapai County?
Yes, our climate in the high desert is different from most places, so we require that you take the Master Gardener Volunteer training in Yavapai County in order to volunteer here.
- I would like a Master Gardener to come speak at my garden club or venue. Who do I contact?
Contact the Master Gardener Help Desk. Provide the date, topic, and location and a member of the Speakers’ Bureau will contact you.
- How do I find out about upcoming Master Gardener events for the public?
Contact our office at 928-445-6590 x221 and ask to be added to our events email list.
- How do I make a donation to the Master Gardener program
- Do Master Gardeners provide labor service?
Master Gardeners provide science-based horticulture education. If you would like Master Gardener assistance for a special project please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see how we can best meet your needs.