Kale Hash Browns
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
2 cups kale leaves
1 clove garlic, minced
1 medium potato
Olive oil cooking spray
Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Grate potato into a bowl and blot off excess liquid.
- Microwave kale until it is wilted, about 1 minute. Dry and chop finely.
- Combine kale, potato, garlic, salt, and black pepper into a bowl and mix well.
- Spray the frying pan with cooking spray and heat on medium. Add potato mixture; stir frequently until they begin to crisp.
- Spread the potatoes evenly on the pan and allow to crisp more until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Flip the potatoes and cook on the other side.