- Contact your county 4-H office to find out what clubs are offered in your area.
- Choose a minimum of one club that will help you enroll.
- Contact the Club in your County
- Contact the Club Leader for the club you are interested in joining to let them know you are signing up. They will be collecting the 4-H program fees and also can give you more information about the club and the types of projects they offer.
- Choose a Project(s) - Your Club Leader can let you know what projects are open for enrollment. You can choose the projects and activities that interest you and your family.
How do I join 4-H?