Diabetes Prevention Information Session
Learn more about diabetes and how to lower your risk for developing type two diabetes. Attend a 1-hour information session to learn more about the free 12 month program.
- Register in advance below.
- After you register you will receive an email with a Zoom link to attend the session of your choice - Wednesday, February 15th or Wednesday, February 22nd.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a body mass index (BMI) of ≥25 kg/m2 (≥23 kg/m2, if Asian American).
- Cannot have a previous diagnosis of type 2 diabetes.
- Cannot be pregnant at the time of enrollment.
- Glucose blood test in the prediabetic range: HbA1C of 5.7 to 6.4; Plasma glucose of 140 to 199 mg/dl; Fasting glucose of 100 to 125 mg/dl or
- Risk Test score of 5 or more (take the test) or
- Diagnosed with gestational diabetes.
On-line sessions will be held via Zoom. Register here.
County or Tribal Extension Offices: Yavapai