Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
Measuring cups and spoons
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 medium head cauliflower, chopped
½ cup chopped onions
4 cups low vegetable broth
salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter on low heat.
- Add the flour and stir for about 2 minutes.
- Add the broth, onions, and cauliflower and set heat to medium.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer over medium-low heat until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Puree with a blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.