Webinars for Arizona Beef Producers
University of Arizona Cooperative Extension
Range Livestock Workshop
March 9, 10, & 11, 2021 Range Livestock Workshop
The Range Livestock Workshop went virtual for 2021 with three consecutive nights focusing on Beef, Range, and Small Ruminants.
Navigating the Beef Industry Amongst COVID-19
June 4, 2020 (6 pm - 8 pm)
Webinar Overview: Arizona and nation updates regarding the beef industry. What are some new resources available to you as livestock producers? What does the current and future market look like for the industry?
Learn how Local First Arizona, a nonprofit dedicated to helping local Arizona businesses can help you connect your local product to consumers here in Arizona
- Shannon Neibergs, Livestock Economic Specialist at Washington State University
- Mark Killian, Director of the Arizona Department of Agriculture
- Billy Elkins, President of the Arizona Cattle Growers' Association
Link to Recording Coming Soon!
2020 Climate and Drought Outlook for Beef Producers Webinar
July 21, 2020 (6pm-7:30pm): Climate and Drought Outlook for Beef Producers
Mike Crimmins, University of Arizona Climate Science Extension Specialist takes a look at Arizona’s climate outlook specifically tailored for beef producers: Where we were last year, where we are now, and what the outlook is for the next few months.
- AZ Climate/Drought Update
- Overview of the 2020 Monsoon Season
- Outlooks for Summer/Fall 2020
- Overview of myRAINge Log for precipitation monitoring on the ranch