Jump to navigation
Small Acreage Landowner
Climate Change Handbook: A Citizen's Guide to Thoughtful Action
- A publication of the National Network for Sustainable Living Education, this booklet will help anyone understand the basics of climate variability.
An Alternative to Western Ranchettes
- This article by Area Agent Mark Apel will help anyone understand how conservation subdivisions work around the West.
- Fact sheet will help rural landowners understand the variety of legal instruments used on rural property to secure access, rights of way and to protect natural resources.
Home-siting for New Rural Residents -
Fact sheet will help new rural property owners in finding the right spot for their new home.
Know Your Zoning
- Fact sheet will help connect landowners with their county planning and zoning departments to better understand the limitations county zoning has on their property.
Tips on Land and Water Management for Small Farms and Ranches in Arizona
- A guide for small acreage farms and ranches on fencing, irrigation, weeds and other land management issues.
What You Need to Know Before you Buy Your Ranchette
- Fact sheet outlines the differences between lot split and subdivided property, and what to look for before you purchase a new rural property.