Pima Diabetes Prevention Program
University of Arizona Pima County Cooperative Extension
What: 12 month free diabetes prevention program.
- Cut your risk of developing diabetes in half!
- Proven lifestyle change program
- Learn how to develop healthy behaviors to prevent diabetes
When: Program starts August 27th and will be held on Tuesdays 5:30 - 6:30pm. Limited room available after the August 27th.
- View complete listing of dates and topics
- Sign up today with Bernice 520-621-0974 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where: UA Pima County Cooperative Extension Office 4210 N. Campbell Avenue Tucson AZ 85719
Who: 18 years or older and diagnosed with pre-diabetes. You can also take the pre-diabetes test to see if you at risk and eligible