- Contact Vanessa Parra to schedule an exit interview with Ayman Mostafa.
- Schedule meetings with Eunice Gonzales, Vanessa Parra and Cathy Munger for the last day you will be in the office.
- These interviews are required.
- It is the departing employee's responsibility to schedule these interviews.
- MCCE departure checksheet Required
- How Job Change Or Separation Affects Your Benefits (including accrued vacation and sick leave)
- Update your contact information before you last day of work to ensure ongoing access to tax documents.
- Leaving the UA includes information on Effect on Benefits and Preparing for Retirement
- Road Ahead to UA Retirement has comprehensive retirement information and retirement forms
- Schedule a program exit interview with the departing employee if desired.
- Collect program materials.
- Verify that files needed for the program have been moved to a shared, accessible location.
- Verify that the departing employee has scheduled all exit interviews.
Arizona State Retirement System:
- Tucson: 520-239-3100
- Phoenix: 602-240-2000
- Areas outside Tucson & Phoenix: 800-621-3778
University’s Fidelity Representative:
- CJ Olsen
- Customer Service 800-343-0860
University’s TIAA Representative:
- Donn Fitch, CFP
- Customer Service 800-732-8353