2022 Arizona State 4-H Horse Show
Congratulations to all of our 4-H youth who have qualified to compete in the 2022 Arizona State 4-H Horse Show!
This is NOT an open show. Qualified individuals will receive a qualifier packet with instructions on how to register from their county 4-H admin.
The credit card payment issue with Fair Entry has been resolved and you should now be able to make your payment.
The Navajo County Fairgrounds are now taking stall reservations.
Hotel Room Block available at the Howard Johnson by Wyndham
- 2 queens $76.00 plus tax per night
- Free breakfast and complimentary wi-fi included
- To book call 928-524-2566 and say you are with the “Arizona 4-H Horse Show”
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham
- 2608 E. Navajo Blvd
- Holbrook, AZ 86025
- Hotel Website
Navajo County Fairgrounds
404 E Hopi Dr.
- AZ 4-H Horse Show Rulebook (2019-2022)
- Proposed AZ 4-H Horse Show Ranch Horse Rules
- AZ State 4-H Horse Show Horse Qualifier Packet (2022)
- AZ State 4-H Horse Show Volunteer Signup
Schedule of Events
Friday, September 30, 2022
8:00 a.m. English
Saturday, October 1, 2022
8:00 a.m. Western
TBD Ranch Riding
6:00 p.m. Family Fun Night BBQ / Walk-in Movie Night
Sunday, October 2, 2022
7:30 a.m. Ranch Sorting
TBD Ranch Riding
10:30 a.m. Roping (starts one hour after sorting is complete, but not before 10:30 a.m.)
1:00 p.m. Gymkhana (starts one hour after roping is complete, but not before 1:00 p.m.)
Sponsors and donors are urgently needed. The Arizona 4-H program is primarily supported by volunteers, and private donations. The more sponsors and donations received the more awards and or fee relief options we are able to provide. We have sponsorship/donor packages that will fit any budget and hope that you consider being a show sponsor. Contact Betsy Greene (email@example.com) for more information.