15th Annual AZ/UT Cowman's Reproduction Workshop
Please join us for our 15th Annual AZ/UT Cowman's Reproduction Workshop on
September 13th, 2022 from 9 am - 3:30 pm (Utah Time)
This years theme is Calf Health and Early Calf Management
- Reproduction Vaccinations"-Dr. Stephen Foulke, Boehringer-lngelheim
- "Treating Hypothermic Calves-Randall Violett, USU Extension
- "Changing Your Calving Date"-Producer Panel
- "Using EPDs to Select Bulls"- Dr. Chad Gasser, Southern Utah University
- "Fetal Programming"- Dr. Joslyn Beard, University of Arizona Extension
- Proper calf pulling, restraint, tubing
- Uterine torsion, tail block
We would appreciate a RSVP to Hollie (435)676-1113 for an accurate lunch count, but if you don't get it done, please come anyway.
This workshop earns 3 Beef Quality Assurance Continuing Education Units.