Seed Saving and Cool Season Gardening Workshop
Learn the basics of seed saving
- How to select plants that will produce the best seed
- How to insure proper pollination for intended results
- When and how to harvest seed crops
- How to clean seed and store for future use.
Learn the basics of cool season gardening
- Which crops produce best during our cool season
- When and how to plant for a successful garden
- How to extend your garden season
- How to produce more garden with less work
Class will be from 10:00 am till 2:00 pm, with a very short break for lunch and conversation. Do pack a lunch, as fast food in Duncan is not available.