Seed Saving Class
Saving seeds from your vegetables and flowers is easy, fun, saves you money, and leads to plants that are better-adapted, optimal for the Globe-Miami, or Gila County, climate.
- How to collect and safely store seeds
- The reasons why you should save seeds
- How to ensure healthy, true-to-type saved seeds
- What types of seeds are recommended for saving
- How to store and share your seeds
There’s no cost to participate! And seed donations will be accepted, and greatly appreciated for the Globe Community Seed Library.
Questions? Call Chris Jones at (928) 402-8586, or email firstname.lastname@example.org