Building Financial Security Workshop
The four-part series Building Financial Security for Self, Family, and Community gives you the tools to take control of your finances. Topics include making spending plans, preparing for emergency costs, understanding your debt and reading credit scores and reports.
- Dates: 10/27, 11/3, 11/10 and 11/17,2021
- Time: Wednesdays from 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Location: Room 708 Cochise College-Douglas Campus @ 4190 W Highway 80, Douglas, AZ
- Click here to register for the in-person workshop beginning October 27th.
- Questions? Contact: Salem Whalen at email@example.com.
Participants that complete all four sessions will receive a certificate of completion and have a free gift mailed to them.
Visit www.extension.arizona.edu/financial-literacy for more resources and workshops to help you take control of your money.