27th Annual Southwestern Noxious, Invasive Plant Short Course
July 20, 21, and 22, 2021 6:45am-12pm Mountain Time
Local, regional, and national experts will share their knowledge with YOU.
The primary purpose of this regional 3-day Short Course is to explore the ecology and management of noxious, invasive weeds that threaten economic and ecologic interests of the southwestern U.S.
The course is broken into 2 tracks
- Beginner Track 1: Learn about the various species of interest and basic management options invasive plants
- Advanced Track 2: Goes beyond plant ID and basic management principles.
- The short course is presented in 2 tracks you will be free to tailor your attendance in a way that best fits your needs.
- This year (2021) we will once again be offering the course completely on-line (via ZOOM).
You will still be getting the same information you have in previous in-person short courses from local, regional, and national experts
- The early bird registration fee (until 7/16/21) has been reduced from $350 to $55 -- just $35 for students! You must register and pay for the event by 7/16/21 to receive the early bird fee. The registration fee will increase by $20 after 7/16/21. The ZOOM link and password will be emailed to all paid participants on 7/19/21.
- View Agenda and Register Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/27th-annual-southwestern-noxious-invasive-plant-short-course-tickets-159193926319