Virtual Arizona Beef Quality Assurance Certification
Beef Quality Assurance (BQA) is a program that raises consumer confidence through offering proper management techniques and a commitment to quality within every segment of the beef industry. Training will focus on Arizona producers and examples such as Native beef program, record keeping and basic management practices.
Target audience include Native producers in Navajo Nation and San Carlos Apache tribe.
Before attending the training please create an account with BQA.
- Go to https://bqa.beeflearningcenter.org/ and click log-in.
- Select create a new account and complete the registration form.
- Confirm your account through your email (check junk and spam folders).
- Your account is now ready for the workshop.
- If you already have an account be sure you can access the email address used to create the account.
Cost is Free for Electronic BQA Certificate
Printed Paper Copy of BQA Certificate is $5.00
TOTAL AND COMPLETE ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED FOR FULL CREDIT & CERTIFICATE