Free Holiday Recipe Cook Along
University of Arizona Cooperative Extension National Diabetes Prevention Program is offering a Free Holiday Recipe Cook-along on Thursday, November 19th at 5:30 p.m.
This event is open to anyone who is interested in learning how to make their holiday recipes a little healthier.
The food demonstrations will be led by University of Arizona Dietetic Interns
- Baked cinnamon stuffed apples
- Cauliflower mashed potatoes
- Green beans with cranberries and walnuts.
- Pre-registration is required
- Register here: https://arizona.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcvduiqqTgsGdEFmlqKMXfdgXaItrdKY6GX
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.