Invasive Plant Species in Response to Urban and Wildland Fire
Join the 2020 Southwest Vegetation Management Association (SWVMA) conference on Invasive Plant Species in Response to Urban and Wildland Fire.
The conference will provide approved Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) for Arizona Department of Agriculture pesticide applicators and the opportunity for conference sponsors to share their products and knowledge.
Speakers will address topics including:
- Impacts and control of invasive grasses
- Invasive grass – fire cycle in the southwestern US and specific parts of Arizona
- Regional invasive species mapping and removal
- Stinknet (Oncosiphon piluliferum) impacts and control
- Case study of a post fire assessment in the upland Sonoran Desert
- Arizona Department of Forestry and Fire Management Invasive Plant Grant program
Visit SWVMA website to register. https://www.swvma.org/swvma-conference/
Registration includes membership in SWVMA for one year.