Virtual Parenting Workshop Series: Child Behavior Management
- FREE 8 week live online class series for families with children aged 0-5years.
- It is based on the Triple P curriculum, which is proven to reduce behavior problems in children by helping parents remain positive in the most challenging situations with their children.
- Participants will learn
- Why children behave the way they do
- How to teach new skills and positive behaviors
- Tools to manage misbehavior
- How to plan ahead for high-risk situations
- Classes will be on a Zoom call Wednesdays 12pm-1pm July 22 - September 9, 2020
- RSVP to email@example.com or fill out google form https://forms.gle/F1RNrLG5TGzEd9LJ7
- After you register, you will receive a Zoom invite.
County or Indian Reservation: Pima