Financial Health For Tribal Producers Webinar Series
This Financial Health Webinar series is setup with 4 webinars in July.
- July 15, 2020 Managing Your Money Part 1 and Part 2,
- July 22, 2020 Building Your Business Foundation Part 1 and Part 2.
- Later in the Fall there will 2 days that will allow you to have time to develop your plans before the final two webinars.
The overall objective of this set of webinars is to help those that are considering making changes to help their operation succeed or thinking of starting an operation.
Join us via Zoom or Facebook Live
Building your Business Foundation Part 1: Ten Basic Questions That Every Livestock Operation Should Consider
- 2:00 pm MDT (1:00 PM PDT and Arizona)
- This is the first step to building your business plan. A business needs to have a strong foundation. For livestock operations there are basic questions that every business must answer.
This is the beginning of your operation’s plan. It will provide a way to examine your ranching operation and develop your own action plan.
- Watch Recording
Building Your Business Foundation Part 2: Financial Analyses
- 3:00 pm MDT (2:00 PM PDT and Arizona)
- After you have considered the basics, you need to look at your business financial situation. Easy tools to help you develop better business financial plans and understand how to examine the effect of potential changes in your operation.
This will provide specific ways to examine your business. It will give you tools such as break even and help you improve your profit.
- Watch Recording
- Ruby Ward email@example.com
Note: This webinar is based upon work supported by USDA/NIFA under Award Number 2018-70027-28587 through the Western Extension Risk Management Education Center.