Online Italian Flavor Cooking Class
Join us for a live online hands-on cooking class using Zoom! Cook with us from your own home. Tired of your usual spaghetti dinner, but still crave hearty Italian food? Join us for Italy without pasta! This class is great for mixing up your usual Italian dishes as well as providing gluten free options for everyone to enjoy. Learn how to balance flavors, that feel indulgent, while sticking to a healthy diet.
Menu: Creamy Polenta with Mascarpone and Parmesan Cheese Sunflower Parmesan Pesto Sicilian Style Stewed White Fish with Capers and Olives Tomato and Fresh Herb Salad
- Creating an herb based sauce
- How to create a dressing
- How to create a stewed fish dish and creamy polenta
- Friday, July 17, 2020 Time: 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Cook with us from 5:30 pm-7:00 pm.
- Enjoy social time on Zoom from 7:00 pm – 7:30 pm. We can provide breakout rooms for social time if you have friends or family not in your household also in the class.
Instructor: Jenn Parlin
- $40.00 per household.
- All proceeds from these classes go towards our free programming, empowering Pima County residents to build community wellness and make healthier choices through food, fitness, and gardening education.
- Optional $25 add-on to pick up groceries needed for recipes.
- Pick up location will be at The Garden Kitchen at 2205 S. 4th Ave.
- Pick-ups can be made on Thursday, 7/16 (Times TBD) or 2p-5p on Friday, 7/17.
- If you would like to purchase your own groceries instead, we will provide a shopping list.
- Internet connection that you can access Zoom
- Other items TBA
Cancellation policy: No refunds are available unless class in canceled by instructor. Class will be canceled by instructor and refunds will be processed if there are less than 8 tickets purchased.