Online Bread Baking Cooking Class
Calling all bakers, no matter your skill level or baking interest. During this inspiring class you will learn the proper mixing techniques, kneading, and all the essential skills to make delicious bread at home!
Menu: Naan Flatbread Soda Bread Whole Wheat Bread
- How to make a yeasted bread
- How to make a quick bread
- Understanding of what creates elasticity and flavor in different kinds of breads
- Saturday, July 11, 2020 Time: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Cook with us from 11:00 am-12:30 pm.
- Enjoy social time on Zoom from 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm. We can provide breakout rooms for social time if you have friends or family not in your household also in the class.
Instructor: Jenn Parlin
- $40.00 per household.
- All proceeds from these classes go towards our free programming, empowering Pima County residents to build community wellness and make healthier choices through food, fitness, and gardening education.
- Optional $20 add-on to pick up groceries needed for recipes.
- Pick up location will be at The Garden Kitchen at 2205 S. 4th Ave.
- Pick-ups can be made 7/10 or 7/11 (Times TBD).
- If you would like to purchase your own groceries instead, we will provide a shopping list.
Equipment needed: Internet connection that you can access Zoom on Other items TBA
Cancellation policy: No refunds are available unless class in canceled by instructor. Class will be canceled by instructor and refunds will be processed if there are less than 8 tickets purchased.