Alfalfa and Forage Crops Online Course
What a week! We’ve gone from mostly normal to a national emergency. So, to adhere to the directives of public health and safety in response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we decided to offer the 6th Arizona Alfalfa and Forage Crops Online Workshop.
(2.5) CEUs have been approved.
When: Thursday, March 26th, 2020 – 9:00 AM – 11:30AM
Who should attend: Growers, PCAs, Ag industry representatives and anyone interested in field crops in Arizona
- Water Stressors on Forage
- Forage ET and Irrigation Water Management in Arizona
- Forage Trials: Performance of Corn, Sorghum, and Winter Cereal Varieties
- Balanced Nutrients management in Alfalfa
- Sugarcane Aphid Pressure on Sorghum
- Management Options and Practices for Forage Pests