Alfalfa and Forage Crops Online Course
What a week! We’ve gone from mostly normal to a national emergency. So, to adhere to the directives of public health and safety in response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we decided to offer the 6th Arizona Alfalfa and Forage Crops Workshop online.
(2.5) CEUs have been approved.
Because this course will be online, you need to register at this link with your pesticide applicator’s license number (for CEUs), email address and phone number. After registration, you will receive an email with a link that you will use to log in for Zoom on the day of workshop.
For a quick tutorial on how to use Zoom to join an online meeting, CLICK HERE.
This is new to our program, and we appreciate your help with making it a success.
When: Thursday, March 26th, 2020 – 9:00 AM – 11:30AM
Where: CLICK HERE to register
Who should attend: Growers, PCAs, Ag industry representatives and anyone interested in field crops in Arizona
- Water Stressors on Forage
- Forage ET and Irrigation Water Management in Arizona
- Forage Trials: Performance of Corn, Sorghum, and Winter Cereal Varieties
- Balanced Nutrients management in Alfalfa
- Sugarcane Aphid Pressure on Sorghum
- Management Options and Practices for Forage Pests