Arizona Runs on Water
If you call Maricopa County home, sign up now to learn about your water supply, water conservation and much more. It's FREE!
Learn about and discuss these issues at the Arizona Runs on Water Cooperative Extension Education series!
Join us for the first in this water education series
- "WATER 101": 6 pm to 7:30 pm with light refreshments being served.
- Light refreshments will be served.
- Youth educational activities with Arizona Project WET will be available in an adjacent room (6 or older, please.)
- Registration for each session can be done by clicking here.
Save the dates for our upcoming Arizona Runs on Water Lectures:
- Water for Agriculture: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- Water for Turf and Landscaping: Thursday, April 30, 2020, 6:00 - 7:30pm
For more information view flyer below