PCMG Fall Seminar - All Things Citrus
UA Pima County Cooperative Extension Master Gardener
All Things Citrus presented by Master Gardener Deb North: A review of best practices when growing various citrus trees in our desert climate
- Cost: $10 Paid at the door, cash or check only
- Location: Food Product & Safety Auditorium (informally known as the Meat Lab and same location since Fall of 2018.)
- Address is 4101 North Campbell Avenue, but there is no access from Campbell Ave.
- Auditorium is northwest of the intersection of Roger and Campbell Avenue.
- Entrance is on Roger Road.
- Turn north on to the driveway to the Campus Agricultural Center and follow the signs to Meat Sales and MG Seminars.
- Registration is recommended so handouts can be prepared for all attendees. Seating will be on a first come, first served basis.
$10 cash or check only, paid at the door
County or Indian Reservation: Pima