Educational Horse Health Presentation and Vaccine Clinic - Peach Spring, AZ
All horses need vaccinations once a year, preferably before they are taken to events and the start of insect season. Vaccines protect your horse against deadly diseases such as tetanus, rabies, sleeping sickness, and west nile virus. Vaccines can also keep your horse healthy and protected against equine influenza. Saturday March 30th, the Hualapai Department of Natural Resources in conjunction with University of Arizona Cooperative Extension and Cerbat Cliffs Animal Hospital will be providing low cost equine vaccines, dewormer, and Coggins test to help keep Hualapai Reservation horses healthy. Every vaccine purchase comes with a free veterinary examination. Lunch will be provided at 11:30 along with an educational presentation.
- 9am-3pm - Scheduled appointments for vaccinations, coggins tests and/or deworming. See flyer for prices.
- Call HDNR 928-769-2254 to schedule appointment
- Appointments include a free veterinary physical exam.
- 11:30am Lunch and Educational Presentation
- Presentation "How to Prepare your Horse for Rodeo Season"
- Dr. Betsy Greene - University of Arizona Horse Extension Specialist
- Dr. Madelyn Melchiors - Veterinarian