Coconino Healthy Families
University of Arizona Coconino County Cooperative Extension
Positive Discipline Parenting Education
Positive Discipline for 3 to 7-year old’s
The positive discipline program focuses on using kindness, firmness, dignity, and respect. After this workshop you will be empowered with skills to reduce problematic behaviors while strengthening your child's life skills.
- Dates: April 12, April 19, April 26, May 3, May 10, May 17 2021
- Time: Thursdays, 3:30-5:30pm
- Instructors: Christy Stuth
- Registration: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HcmqKqDWN52KYb8HWL83cqY2iHAuNnnUwfOLhq_d8hk/viewform?edit_requested=true
- Questions? Contact: email@example.com
Produce Cleaning and Storage
Learn how to properly clean fruits and vegetables to avoid bacteria, viruses, pesticides, and insects. Also learn how to properly store produce to increase longevity and maintain best taste.