Building Financial Security for Self, Family, and Community
Do credit reports or the idea borrowing money feel overwhelming? Would you like a clearer picture of how you spend and save your money?
Building Financial Security for Self, Family, and Community is a 4-part series that takes an in-depth look at managing money. During weekly 2-hour classes, you will discuss four major questions:
- Why do I spend money the way I do? How do your values, goals, and culture impact your spending and financial decisions? Take control by prioritizing expenses creating a spending plan & making SMART goals.
- How do I prepare for emergency costs? Learn how to build and use an emergency fund. Understand different types of insurances and how they can support you.
- What are the costs of borrowing money? How does interest affect your debt, credit, and savings? Learn to use credit responsibly and decrease the time and interest you pay on loans.
- How do I read my credit report and score? Understand how your credit report is made, how to read it accurately and dispute inaccurate information. Discuss strategies to keep your information safe and improve your credit score.
Join us for a FREE interactive workshop and take control of your finances!
Upcoming Virtual Classes
Building Financial Security - Virtual Workshop
- Dates: 6/17, 6/24, 7/1 and 7/8/2021 (please attend all 4 sessions)
- Time: Thursdays from 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- Questions? Contact: Valerie Seeton firstname.lastname@example.org or Cate Gore email@example.com
- Registration by visiting: https://forms.gle/czYcYfQoztWuK6Tz7
- Download class flier