2021 Award Winners
Arizona 4-H celebrates these outstanding nominees and winners who are listed below for 2021! These nominees and winners represent excellence in their service to Arizona 4-H, a foundation of learning by doing through 4-H or a job well done in 4-H. They come from all 15 counties and 5 Tribal Nations. They were nominated by their peers, their communities, and our 4-H youth. It is with great pride that we announce these volunteers, staff and amazing individuals and families that are our 4-H family. Congratulations to both the nominees and winners on this amazing excellence!
- Rookie Volunteer Award - Nancy Muwanas
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Jeri Holton
- Volunteer Excellence: Mid-Career - Michele Najar
- Volunteer Excellence: Long-Time Career - Tracey & Kris Johnson
- Volunteer Excellence: COVID-Response - Lindsey Zvara
Arizona 4-H Family of the Year
Our 4-H Family of the year, the Levin family, has been guided by Mother Jan Levin who has been a 4-H volunteer for over 50 years.
Mike, along with his father Alan and brother Matt, own and operate the Port of Tucson, Southern Arizona’s inland port, providing both domestic and international rail operations. Additionally, they own and operate various other companies such as Century Park Properties, Tucson Frozen Storage, Tucson Port Authority, and Cushing Business Center.
Laura Levin started modern studios in 2017. Located in Tucson, with a 12,000SF facility, Modern Studios is a state-of-the-art, full service advertising agency bringing sophisticated production and marketing capabilities to Arizona and beyond.
Hall of Fame
- Kelly & Cheryl Keithly
- Fritzi Collins
- Sine Kerr
- Lacy Greer
- Dr. Julie Camp Adamcin
- Staff Excellence Award: Program Coordinator - Esther Geel
- Staff Excellence Award: Admin Support - Cameron Compertore
- Staff Excellence Award: 4-H Agent/Assistant in Extension - Nick Morris