Thank you for contacting The University of Arizona Cooperative Extension. We welcome your questions, but ask that you direct them appropriately to receive a timely response.
- For questions about gardening, plants, animals or becoming a Master Gardener – contact your local experts by clicking on your county or tribal location on the map to the left. Look through the Master Gardener/Horticulture section of the Website or call the office and ask to speak to a Master Gardener.
- For questions about 4-H or Youth Development Programs – click on your county or tribal location on the map to the left then choose the county 4-H Youth Development button. If the information you need is not found, call the number given for your local office and ask to speak to a 4-H Agent. You may also visit the Arizona 4-H Youth Development Website at http://extension.arizona.edu/4h.
- For questions about a specific topic area – look at our list of programs in the Quick Links section of our Website below. Click on the program name and from that view you will be able to find the name of a person to contact by clicking on the Additional Information section.
- Many questions can be answered if you search our Website. If you cannot find an answer to your question online, your question will be answered by contacting the Cooperative Extension Office in your county or tribal area. (see map at left).
- If you are from outside Arizona, please visit the National Institute of Food and Agriculture page http://nifa.usda.gov/Extension/ to find the Cooperative Extension institution in your state. You can also find Cooperative Extension-based answers and information at http://extension.org.
If your question does not fit into one of the categories above, please use this form. Note: all fields are required.