- Program and Procedural Manual
- Chapter 1 - Organization
- Chapter 2 - Memoranda and Agreements
- Chapter 3 - Extension Program Areas
- Chapter 4 - Civil Rights
- Chapter 5 - Appointed Personnel
- Chapter 6 - Appointed Personnel Benefits
- Chapter 7 - Operations
- Chapter 8 - Generic Information
- APPENDIX A
- APPENDIX B
- APPENDIX C
- GLOSSARY OF TERMS AND ACRONYMS
Program and Procedural Manual
This document is designed to be used in concert with other University of Arizona and College of Agriculture and Life Sciences documents. Among them are:
- University Handbook for Appointed Personnel (UHAP).
- Arizona Board of Regents Policy Manual.
- Civil Rights Performance Plan 2004-2008.
- University of Arizona Financial Records System (FRS) Departmental Manual.
The contents of this manual reflect policies and procedures that most closely affect personnel of Arizona Cooperative Extension. The reader should not assume that its contents are all inclusive and is encouraged to read the contents of above publications relevant to their employment as a University faculty member.
As policies and procedures are revised, personnel will be informed in writing. Those changes should be noted for future reference. Revisions may be found on-line by linking to the appropriate document.