Participants attending Western National Roundup get the opportunity to:
- Establish new friendships with fellow 4-H and FFA members and leaders.
- Participate in social and educational programs by being a participant, not a spectator.
- Experience and develop greater personal growth.
- Continue to develop leadership and citizenship skills.
- Reach for new career ideas and cultural development in areas of business, agriculture, science, industry, education and the arts.
- Share personal experiences with others through things that have been meaningful to your growth and development.
Youth age 14 and over by January 1, 2013 are eligible to attend. Participating states determine their own selection and sponsorship for individual participants. See eligibility requirements.
2013 National Western Roundup Arizona Delegation:
Congratulations to our Arizona Delegation!